How You Can Help
Help Provide Basic Essentials to Infants / Children in Need
Looking for a fun service project?
Please consider hosting a Baby Shower for the MetroHealth Friends of Mothers & Infants. Help gather new essential items for infants/children living in poverty in the Greater Cleveland area.
We are happy to provide brochures and a speaker to talk to your group about our mission, goals and service to our community.
Download a “Host a Shower” Info Page
Brand New Baby, Toddler and Mother Items
- Infant Clothing (Onesies, Snowsuits, Booties, Socks, Hats, Underwear, etc.)
- Infant Sleepers
- Sheets, Quilts and Baby Blankets
- Digital Thermometer
- Diapers – disposable and cloth
- Baby Wipes
- Baby Toys / Board Books
- Toddler and Children’s Clothing
- Maternity Clothing
Gear & Equipment
- Single Stroller
- Double Stroller
- Car Seat
- Infant Car Seat
- High Chair
- Crib Mattress
- Play Yard / Travel Yard
- Booster Seat
- Boppy Pillow
- Infant Bath Tub
- Gift Cards to Target
Download a Diaper Donation Form
- Infants need up to 12 diapers per day; toddlers about 8 diapers per day.
- An adequate supply of disposable diapers can cost over $100.00 per month.
- Diapers are not available through any public assistance type program.
- In low-income households, babies often spend the entire day or longer in a single diaper, because the family cannot afford to buy an adequate supply of diapers.
- Inadequate diaper changing increases the risk of numerous health problems including diaper rash.
- A baby crying from being in a soiled diaper for a prolonged period of time may be at a greater of physical abuse by the caregiver.
- Childcare centers require parents to provide disposable diapers for their child.
MISSION: MetroHealth Friends of Mothers & Infants promotes the health and well being of families by providing essential items for mothers and infants/children who are clients of the MetroHealth Center for Community Health.
For more information please contact: Nicole Sorma
email@example.com or 216-957-9432
Please leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible.